Are you familiar with Socrates’ admonition – Know Thyself?
How well do you really know yourself? Are you willing to explore your awareness of self?
If so, I have a treasure trove of some of my favorite personality assessment tools for you.
Yes, it is true that personality assessments and the like are increasingly common as part of the hiring process in a lot of businesses today yet what I am asking for you to do is step outside of the workplace and look at the bigger picture. Questions such as “Why am I here?” “What is my purpose?” “I feel called to focus on something else, why?” may be answered.
Below you will find links to respected resources such as Myers-Briggs, DISC, Enneagram Four Colors, and Kolbe. Each one has benefits for you to review your view of self, based on your honest answers to questions. By the way, all of these are free tests, too. If you are totally honest with yourself, you will see a great deal of congruence and even some challenges you may not have realized yet!
You are on the road to Know Thyself!
- DISC – Use this test to see what your natural and adaptive selves are like.
- Enneagram Four Colors – Out of 9 personality types, which one is yours and how do you interpret the world?
- Kolbe – What is the natural way you take action?
- Myers Briggs – One of the original personality assessments. You may already know your MBTI yet it according to the latest research, personality is not always static and has the capacity to change.
- Astrology – Start with your Birth/Natal Chart
- Numerology – A variety of intriguing reports.
- Tarot – A little spooky action at a distance.
(Additionally, you may want to look into the esoteric arts such as astrology, human design, numerology, tarot, etc, as well).
These are some of the tools that can be incorporated into our work together.