- Active Listening and Conversation Facilitation
- Interviewing Excellence
- Business Consulting
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Educating, Mentoring, and Coaching
- Radio & Television Producing
- Desktop Publishing
- Public Speaking
- Audio/Video Production
- Progressive Drummer
- Avid Golfer
- Hosted over 100 episodes of One World in a New World Apocalyptic Chats on YouTube (10,000+ Subscribers)
- Co-hosted 100 2 Small Biz Guys small business talk show episodes (garnered 200k+ listens)
- Authored over 20 books on consciousness, LinkedIn, professional development and spirituality on Amazon
- Conducted over 300 private coaching sessions for various individuals and small business owners.
- Created program and managed logistics for learning events including the 2010 annual Valley of the Sun ASTD conference. Coordinated speaker, venue, and vendor arrangements.
- Coordinated logistics and operations management for large outdoor events including Tempe Arts Festivals, Fiesta Bowl New Year’s Eve Block Party, and Arizona Bike Week
- Facilitated $7 million monthly goals for shipments of commercial aircraft assemblies and spare parts; reduced military spares delinquencies from 27% to 7% in 12 months.
- Crafted and delivered business plan writing curriculum, complete with workbook and instructional presentations for on-ground and on-line classes.
- Presented small business curriculum classes to over 200 entrepreneurs, conducted coaching sessions, and arranged professional speaker/presenter events.
- Conducted social media training classes for over 100 clients and small business owners that included developing campaign strategies and implementing action plans.
- Facilitated an entrepreneurial support program for over 100 – focusing on advertising, marketing, networking, social media, and website development
- Partnering Faciltiation, Arizona Department of Transportation, Phoenix, AZ – 9/04
- Life Coach Certification, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Tempe, AZ – 8/04
- Secondary Teacher Certification, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ – 11/98
- Hypnotherapy Certification, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Scottsdale, AZ – 9/98
- Desktop Publishing Certificate, Aztech College, Tempe, AZ – 8/92
- BS in Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ – 11/89
- MBA in Project Management, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 2/97
- MA in Organizational Management, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 10/03
- Speakers Resource Organization – Board of Directors – Web Developer
- ATD – Valley of the Sun Chapter – 2008-11 Board of Directors, 2010 Conference Chair
- IANDS annual international conference presenter – 2010
- International Association of Facilitators – Member
- World Futures Society – Member
- Allied-Signal Aerospace Company – Give Once (GO) Club Board of Directors
- Representative DeMolay, Medal for Saving a Human Life – International Order of DeMolay