- Active Listening and Conversation Facilitation
- Interviewing Excellence
- Business Consulting
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Educating, Mentoring, and Coaching
- Radio & Television Producing
- Desktop Publishing
- Public Speaking
- Audio/Video Production
- Progressive Drummer
- Avid Golfer
- Hosted over 100 episodes of One World in a New World Apocalyptic Chats on YouTube (500k views)
- Co-hosted over 100 2 Small Biz Guys small business talk show (over 200k listens)
- Authored over 20 books on consciousness, LinkedIn, professional development, spirituality and ufology on Amazon
- Conducted over 300 private coaching sessions for various individuals and small business owners.
- Created program and managed logistics for several indoor learning events including the 2010 annual Valley of the Sun ASTD conference. Coordinated speaker, venue, and vendor arrangements.
- Coordinated logistics and operations management for large outdoor events including Tempe Arts Festivals, Fiesta Bowl New Year’s Eve Block Party, and Arizona Bike Week which drew around 250,000 patrons. Excelled at problem-solving and vendor/site relationship management.
- Facilitated exceeding $7 million monthly goals for shipments of commercial aircraft assemblies and spare parts. Instrumental in reducing military spares delinquencies from 27% to less than 7%.
- Crafted and delivered business plan writing curriculum, complete with workbook and instructional presentations for on-ground and on-line classes for an internationally renowned healing arts school.
- Presented small business curriculum classes to over 200 entrepreneurs, conducted coaching sessions, and arranged professional speaker/presenter events. The curriculum included over 60 modules of small business-focused information from advertising to time management.
- Conducted social media training classes for over 100 clients and small business owners that included developing campaign strategies and implementing action plans with specific hands-on instruction and training for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter as well as personal blogs.
- Facilitated an entrepreneurial support program for over 100 – focusing on advertising, marketing, networking, social media, and website development
- Life Coach Certification, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Tempe, AZ – 8/04
- Secondary Teacher Certification, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ – 11/98
- Desktop Publishing Certificate, Aztech College, Tempe, AZ – 8/92
- BS in Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ – 11/89
- MBA in Project Management, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 2/97
- MA in Organizational Management, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 10/03
- Speakers Resource Organization – Board of Directors – Web Developer
- ATD – Valley of the Sun Chapter – 2008-11 Board of Directors, 2010 Conference Chair
- IANDS annual international conference presenter – 2010
- International Association of Facilitators – Member
- World Futures Society – Member
- Allied-Signal Aerospace Company – Give Once (GO) Club Board of Directors
- Representative DeMolay, Medal for Saving a Human Life – International Order of DeMolay