Six Months of Transformational Coaching
Career and Life Coaching Services
Here’s a summary of reasons why people initiate a coaching relationship:
- To learn ways to self-motivate and stay on task
- To develop rituals and routines that support goals
- To increase self-awareness, self-confidence and empowerment
- To make sustainable changes in behavior and results
- To be more effective in personal and professional life
- To identify barriers to progress and strategies to move past them
- To learn how to minimize challenges and maximize strengths
- To stop procrastinating and take action toward identified goals
- To be more proactive and less reactive
- To develop leadership skills
- To enhance communication skills
Here’s what we’ll create:
- 1 Year Action plan – flexible, step-by-step with SMART goals
- Personal Mission & Vision Statement
- Career Goals and Objectives
- Personal Video Statements (1 mo., 3 mo., 6 mo. intervals)
- Optional (extra – discounted) – Create website for your personal/professional endeavor
How much does it cost?
More importantly: What are you worth?
Six 90-minute coaching sessions plus bi-weekly 1/2 hour phone/Skype/Zoom calls and completed survey discussion are included with this special pricing. Want to be different and get some results beyond the norm??
You will immediately receive a 13-page Coaching Survey that is priceless for your goal setting process. A few other ‘goodies’ are included as well.
So you get 7 Sessions Total with bi-weekly 1/2 hour calls. You get access to me within minutes for critical discussions outside of your own head.
- $250 down and billed $250 monthly for 5 months.
Challenges for Change
Liabilities, Limitations, Excuses (notice the ‘lle’ is removed from challenge and ‘change’ is automatic) – Accountability and responsibility we ignore as stewards, restrictions we put on our willingness to engage life fully and rationalizations for behaving in less than beneficial ways toward each other and the planet. We’re steeped in old paradigms, lazy in our personal lives and unwilling to step into personal commitments to things bigger than us. The three things I see that keep us reenacting are massive consumerism, fear of diversity and selfish attitudes.
I began this journey as a teenager in 1975, crying on my dorm room bed about why we treat each other with such disrespect. I have a unique perspective from both internal and external experience. Albeit seeming incredulous from ‘normal’ thinking, my life has been about understanding truth and learning how to facilitate a new world order – harmony among people and planet.
Deep listening includes multiple dimensions, so good to see it being presented. The past 40 years and more I’ve been listening to things most folks haven’t been hearing, yet professing they exist.
Transformational Life Coaching Workbook
Many seek mission and purpose in life, but don’t know how to find it. They seek coaches, gurus or teachers that often leave more questions than answers. In a way, that is most appropriate. A good coach/mentor/teacher offers great questions and provides no answers. They point to possibilities.
This workbook is designed to help you get the distractions out of the way so you can be available for the answers you seek. It might even help you ask better questions, too.
You are invited to take a deeper look into the being and nature of your identity in this world. Many are awakening with questions beyond the traditional answers provided by modern psychology, psychiatry and especially religions that have progressed on Earth.
This workbook provides few answers and focuses more on the pertinent and powerful questions that lead to living authentically and with understanding of the fuller nature of being human. Humanity is evolving at breakneck speed and few are prepared to meet the challenges of the 21st Century. This book will better prepare you to live more connected to the people and planet in harmony.