What are the Benefits of Coaching?
How much does your employee turnover cost your company?
How much does absenteeism cost your company annually?
How much do bottlenecks in production caused by disgruntled employees cost annually?
Using a Corporate Coaching Retainer and providing Professional Coaching has become a trend in addressing workplace challenges. Employees and staff, even directors and executives, are accessing the power of coaching. We understand the needs of addressing the plethora of personal and professional needs. Some companies even use a ‘reimbursement’ policy, like tuition, to encourage coaching.
When organizations coach employees, benefits to the company include:
- Overcome costly and time-consuming performance problems
- Strengthen employees’ skills so you can delegate more tasks to them and focus on more important managerial responsibilities—such as planning
- Boost productivity by helping your employees work smarter
- Develop a deep bench of talent who can step into your shoes as you advance in the company
- Improve retention; employees are more loyal and motivated when their bosses take time to help them improve their skills
- Make more effective use of company resources; coaching costs less than formal training
When employees are coached, they:
- Build valuable skills and knowledge they can use to advance in their careers
- Feel supported and encouraged by their manager and the company
- Experience the pride and satisfaction that come with surmounting new challenges
*Note: For an updated and more comprehensive list of the many benefits of coaching employees, read “The Many Benefits of Coaching Employees.”
Who Am I?
I have an MA in Organizational Management and an MBA in Project Management as well as certification as a Transformational Life Coach. The combination is unique in the realms of coaching; education, training and life experience is virtually unmatched in the coaching industry. Putting me on retainer may be the best decision your human resources department can make today.
Dubbed a ‘possibilities coagulator‘ by Dudley Lynch, a leader in organizational development, my skillset serves to engage, empower and energize your employees to achieve excellence in performance. As a long-time facilitator for pre-construction stakeholder team building, I’ve mastered the ability to get people, places and things to work together better. Here’s what Dudley had to say (on my LinkedIn profile):
I consider Zen to be one of those superlative examples of what the human brain can store and serve up in unique and appealing ways at will on most any occasion or assignment. To say his range of knowledge and interests are “eclectic” is understatement. And this is what makes his services as a “possibilities coagulator” for his clients so valuable and exciting.
Smart fellow! Great ally!
Dudley Lynch, President – Brain Technologies, Inc.
My Ideal Clients are
- Male or female between the ages of 25 and 55
- Solopreneurs, entrepreneurs or professionals with big dreams
- Motivated to develop personally and professionally
- In a leadership function (supervisor, business owner, team leader)
- Imbued with a sense of humor and don’t take themselves too seriously
- Committed to focus on coaching and inner work
- Conversationally capable & engage effortlessly
Corporate Coaching Retainer
What is employee attitude, attendance, recidivism, retention and turnover costing you now? Partnering in the construction industry in Arizona alone reduced litigation costs for the Department of Transportation from $19 million to less than $1 million in just a few years. The same principles are the foundation for coaching; getting people, places and things to work together better. Consider that value.
In-person, Skype or Zoom works for me and offers your employees the ability to schedule time off-hours, too. I invite you to invite me into a conversation in your office or via an electronic service like Skype or Zoom, where you can get a sense of whether I’m a fit for your organization or not. We can talk about an on-call corporate coaching retainer at that time.
A variety of options to connect are within the icons in the upper right of this page. Feel free to schedule a short call. I look forward to the opportunity to serve your organization’s success.
Lead with Vision,