90-Days of Transformational Life Coaching
Here’s a summary of reasons why people initiate a coaching relationship:
- To learn ways to self-motivate and stay on task
- To develop rituals and routines that support goals
- To increase self-awareness, self-confidence and empowerment
- To make sustainable changes in behavior and results
- To be more effective in personal and professional life
- To identify barriers to progress and strategies to move past them
- To learn how to minimize challenges and maximize strengths
- To stop procrastinating and take action toward identified goals
- To be more proactive and less reactive
- To develop leadership skills
- To enhance communication skills
Here’s what we will create:
- 6-month Action plan – flexible, step-by-step with SMART goals
- Personal Mission & Vision Statement
- Career Goals and Objectives
- Personal Video Statements
How much does it cost?
More importantly: What are you worth?
Three 90-minute coaching sessions plus bi-weekly phone/Skype/Zoom calls and completed survey discussion are included with this special pricing. Want to be different and get results beyond the norm??
You will immediately receive a 13-page Coaching Survey that is priceless for your goal setting process. A few other ‘goodies’ are included as well.
So you get 4 Sessions Total with bi-weekly 1/2 hour calls. You get access to me within minutes for critical discussions outside of your own head. It just works better that way.
$795*… Get started today!
- $265 initial payment and billed $265 monthly for second and third month.
Challenges for Change
Author Zen Benefiel offers a healthy dose of spiritual wisdom for an “out-of-this-world” reader experience. Some dynamics which make this book a helpful guide are the author’s out-of-body experiences, his education and unique intelligence, combined with (but not limited to) an aptitude for research, diverse content synthesis and organization, complete with workbook opportunities for reflection on the provided material.
Zen embraces psychological, scientific, intuitive and mystical explanations, offering practical exercises for meditation, releasing emotional blockages, mentorship, deepening the experience of “flow,” and more. Where relevant, Zen gives simple and effective definitions of spiritual terms for comprehension, and methodical processes for readers to achieve similar results with the suggested exercises. The author’s knowledge of mental-emotional transformational methodologies makes for well-explored and deeply penetrating lessons on the self-help topics.